To enable the Windows 10 administrator account do the following:
- Tap on the Windows-key. This should open the start menu or bring you to the Start Screen interface depending on how Windows 10 is configured on the system.
- Type cmd and wait for the results to be displayed.
- Right-click no the Command Prompt result and select "run as administrator" from the context menu.
- Run the command net user to display a list of all user accounts on the system.
- To activate the inactive administrator account, run the command
- net user administrator /active:yes
Create a new Guest account:
Right-click no the Command Prompt result and select "run as administrator" from the context menu.
net user Visitor /add /active:yes
net localgroup users Visitor /delete
net localgroup guests Visitor /add